One of the most famous apps, Discord comes with several bots. Eunseo bot commands are one of these which belong to the custom bots group. Do you want to use the command? Then, follow the below steps:
- First, your task is to go to the Invite button.
- Then, you need to choose the server where you are willing to locate the bot.
- Make sure that you have enabled all permissions which are needed for the bot.
- Next, you need to fill in the captcha.
Basically, this bot can revolve around four actions:
- Get Gacha Cards
- Collecting Gems
- Complete Groups
- Trade and Buy Cards
You should know that the Eunseo bot Discord is a card game that you can play easily. If you are a gamer, playing the game with k-pop groups and soloists is possible. You can see new events daily for the bot, where you can keep yourself engaged with new challenges. Above all, we can say that it is very easy to play the bot.
How To Use the Eunseo Bot command?
This one is an auction card game bot that comes with extra Gatcha features. If you like viewing anime and playing games, remember that Mudae Bot is an excellent option.
Invite Eunseo Bot
- Your first task is to hit the above invite button.
- Then, your job is to invite the Eunseo bot by going to the top.gg site.
- Next, you need to choose the server where the bot is essential.
- Ensure that the bot has got enough permission to work.
- Now, you should fill in the captcha and thereafter wait for a minute.
You can see the bot added to the server. Hence, you need to look for the bot icon, which is available on the right sidebar for confirmation.
Play Eunseo Bot
Developers keep on releasing new cards with the growth of the bot. Players who are advanced in the game will win the latest cards. As a player, you need to use the cards so that you can unlock the unique activities. It will allow you to participate and win more rewards. You can see a positive impact of the feature on gaming, the economy, k-pop, and other bot experiences.
We have given simple steps to let you understand the process of using Discord for the Eunseo bot.
- Your first job is to collect Gems. So, if you are willing to collect these, you must use the ‘/daily’, ‘/work’, and ‘/vote’ slash commands.
- Then, you have to gacha cards. Hence, your task is to use the ‘/gacha’ command to get Gacha cards.
- After that, you need to complete the favorite groups resulting in you will have Legendary Cards.
- Next, you should purchase cards to trade them with the help of the ‘/trade’ and ‘/auc’ commands.
- If you want to see the new list of Eunseo Bot Card IDs, join its server. Then, your task should be looking in the “new card” text channel.
Change Eunseo Prefix
It is impossible to change the Eunseo prefix because this prefix has moved to slash commands. You only have to slash the bot and scroll for this in the left bar.
Eunseo Bot Command Features
- Kpop Singer Eunseo inspires the Eunseo Bot. So, these cards have Kpop Singers and idols.
- This game includes unique features in gameplay to hook up users. As a result, people can get a great gameplay experience.
- It comes with a unique feature where you need to collect Gems daily, enabling people to purchase new items and customize cards.
- You can adjust inventory and spend your time customizing this.
- Idols grant players the legendary card and the rare group. With the help of the cards, you can lead in the game over the rest.
- When any player grows in the game, they can win new cards. They are capable of unlocking unique events, letting you have better experiences.
- This game is perfect for the economy, gaming, K-pop, and other gaming-related experiences.
- Its growth is seen in the discord community. The bot has many users. Besides, it comes with a 4.2-star average rating.
- It can deliver the best card game experience.
- If you have any interest in card trading games for your server, then check Karuta Bot. Remember that Karuta is a card game bot in discord with the help of which you can collect, upgrade, trade, and earn anime characters.
- These features show a unique thought process in developing the game, making it a must-recommend for the servers.
- You should know that the improvement of the bot is getting done regularly. It can offer the most effective service to the users. In addition, the developing community is working continuously to update it. The bot can provide an outstanding and entertaining gaming experience.
|/w:||It is a shortcut for /work command|
|/work:||It is used to claim 100 gems every 20 minutes|
|/vote:||For collecting 500 gems after watching an ad (every 12 hours), it is used|
|/daily:||To claim 500 gems for every 20 hours, it is used|
|/CDs:||Check the remaining time for the /daily, /vote, and /work command|
|/quest:||Using this, you can check quests for gems or peanuts (from daily to monthly)|
|/gacha:||This command is used to pull 1 to 10 cards|
|/fav cards:||Using this command, you will able to create a few cards as your favorite with card IDs|
|/inv:||You can check your or others’ inventory using this command.|
|/fav last:||This command allows the user to pull the last card as per their choice|
|/unfav:||Using this command, you can delete cards from the favorite list|
|/burn all:||If you want to burn every non-favorite card in the inventory, use the command.|
|/AUC:||Using this command, users can check specific auctions.|
|/sell cards:||For selling a few cards with Card IDs, use this command.|
|/sell last:||You can use the command for putting the last pulled card for the auction|
|/bid:||Bid on can be found on the card which is available.|
|/add:||Use this card for adding a card to the trade|
|/buy:||For buying inventory expansions, use it.|
|/redeem:||For redeeming a premier membership, you can take the help of this command.|
|/help:||If you want to open the quick help guide, use this command.|
|/rules:||Using this command, you can check the bot rules.|
|/profile :||For checking profile details, use this command.|
|/event:||You can check the future and present events, using this command.|
|/opengift:||For opening gifts upon finishing groups, eras, and idols, this command is used.|
|/lottery :||If you want to check upcoming lottery events, use this command.|
|/profile new_bio:||Using this command, users will be able to add a profile bio|
|/profile user:||Discord ID|
This command is used for checking specific Discord IDs or Eunseo profiles
How to Fix the Eunseo Bot Not Working Issue
This problem: the Eunseo Bot Not Working may arise occasionally. A bot server outage or an internet connection may cause the issue. Therefore, you should first check if the network connection is stable Or not. But if you find this unstable, you need to use another network connection. Then, you have to check whether it fixed the problem or not.
Suppose the bot isn’t working. If it is the case, then you must check the Bot support community server to know the bot status. Remember that new updates can cause the Bot to be offline. If anything like this happens, the Status channel will contain information.
Make sure that you have granted all the permissions for allowing Eunseo Bot to work properly. You should use Discord’s settings tab to check permission and change this.
frequently asked questions
1. How do I set Bot commands?
Your first job is to open the top. gg. Then, you should see the Custom Commands bot. After that, you must hit the “Invite this bot” button. You should go to the “Add To Server” option to choose your Discord server. Now, you have to hit the “Continue” button. The Custom Commands bot lets you see the required permission to operate on the Discord server in the next window.
2. What are the commands for the virtual diner bot?
These are the commands to use including:-
- Economy: daily, money, tip
- Guilds: prefix
- Information: appeal, apply, botinfo, discord, help, invite, ping, rules, website
- Ordering: cancel an order, feedback, my order, order