It is possible to fix Guardian Tales platform error 500 by clearing corrupted cache files, checking the internet connection, reinstalling the game, updating the game, and restarting the mobile. So, if you want to troubleshoot the error, follow the below steps to clear the cache of the game:-
- First, you need to head toward settings and select storage.
- After that, your task is to select the Guardian Tales app from the list containing apps that are installed.
- Next, you should choose the application. Then, you should hit the “clear cache” button.
Remember that an application can malfunction due to corrupted cache files. You should know that this error isn’t complicated and may occur for multiple reasons. However, Guardian Tales said that in South Korea, an incident in a server center caused the error.
Kong Studios introduced this action video game in 2020. Guardian Tales support Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and other platforms. This article lets you know about the causes of the error and the procedures to fix it.
What Causes This Error?
Several reasons may exist why the error can occur. For instance, it may be a disturbance in the network connection or an outdated game version behind the error. In addition, the error can occur due to third-party firewalls’ obstructive rules.
1. Slow Internet Connection:
You should know that the error can be seen due to a slow internet connection. It can occur when the game does not have enough internet speed to run smoothly.
2. Game’s Outdated Version:
Generally, each update has several fixed bugs and improved benefits. But these updates are unavailable in the game’s earlier versions. Developers make the game and change this based on the game’s newest versions. It is a reason because of why the game may not run smoothly, as a result, the error appears.
3. Third-Party Firewall:
Installing an antivirus or a third-party firewall prevents Guardian Tales from running. Because it may consider game malware.
These are three major reasons why the error can occur.
How To Fix Guardian Tales Platform Error 500
We have given here five solutions to fix the error.
1. Restart Your Phone:
The simplest process to fix the error is restarting the device. After applying the procedure, you can find several issues solved.
2. Check Internet Connection:
You should check whether there is an active internet connection or not. If you are using WiFi, ensure that you are using an active link, and you will not find any signal problems. But when you use cellular data, you must enable this to get good network coverage. Remember that if you restart the router, it will help you to eliminate many issues which are related to random internet and connectivity. You must know that these problems can hinder your connection to the servers of the game.
So, if there is a poor network connection behind the error, you should try to resolve the problem by following the steps.
- First, your task is to navigate to the setting.
- Now, you need to tap on the apps.
- Next, your job is to tap on the Manage app.
- After that, you have to look for the Guardian Tales application.
- Then, you need to select the option Restrict Data Usage.
- Now, you need to turn on all options.
- Turn on app permissions after that.
- Return to sim card and mobile network.
- Thereafter, you have to tap on the Sim network.
- Now, tap on the Access point names.
- Tap on the reset option.
- Tap the network type you want.
- Now, you should choose LTE.
- Tap the mobile network.
- Now, you should disable this and enable it thereafter.
- Finally, you have to reboot the mobile to fix the problem.
3. Clear The App Cache:
You must remember that a corrupted cache file is a major reason behind the error. These are the steps that you should follow to clear the cache of the game.
- Your first task is to open phone settings and click on apps thereafter.
- Hit the option Show all apps.
- Then, you will get to see a list of where you should look for Guardian Tales. Once you find it, click on this to proceed.
- Now, you need to click on the options Storage and Cache.
- Next, hit the Clear Storage and Clear Cache buttons.
- After completing the steps, you need to reboot your mobile. We hope that following these steps will fix the error.
4. Update Guardian Tales:
If your system has an outdated app, it can cause issues. Hence, you should check if there are any updates for the game. If there are any, you need to install the updates instantly to check if it can solve the issue. After performing the steps, you must restart the mobile and try the process again.
5. Reinstall The Game:
You can reinstall the game completely and try again to fix the error when nothing can help you. Remember that reinstalling the game will resolve the issue for iOS and Android in most cases.
How To Prevent This Error In the Future?
You must have a strong internet connection to prevent the problem. In addition, you need to regularly update the game and clear the game’s cache files.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is Guardian Tales F2P friendly?
Ans. Yes, Guardian Tales is F2P friendly. It is considered the most F2P-friendly game worldwide. You should know that this game won’t make you feel greedy.
Q2. How Do I Fix Platform Errors In Guardian Tales?
Ans. You should follow these five ways to fix the Guardian Tales platform error 500. The methods are as follows:- Restarting the mobile, checking the network connection status, clearing cache files from the application, reinstalling the game, and updating the game.
Q3. Why Can’t I log In To Guardian Tales?
Ans. If you can not log into this game, these are the steps that you have to follow.
- Your first task is to open Settings.
- Then, you need to head toward Accounts & Sync.
- After that, your job is to enable the option for auto-sync data.
- Now, your task is to restart your device.
- Next, you have to log in to your Facebook.
- Use the account of your Facebook to log in to the game.
- At last, you need to accept cookies.
However, according to the developers of Guardian Tales, they will begin maintaining the game from 13 December 2022 so that users can have an improved experience when they play the game.
Q4. Is Guardian Tales Under Maintenance?
This game’s maintenance will start on December 13, 2022 (UTC).
Q5. Are Guardian Tales Offline?
You will need a strong network connection to play the game because it is an online game. People can’t get it available offline.