Justify the points to cancel HBO max on Roku, You can cancel this on your Roku device and via the Roku website, HBO MAX app, & HBO Max Site. To cancel HBO max on Roku in detail, follow the below points:
- First, you need to go to my.roku.com.
- Next, you need to sign in there.
- Now you need to tap on the Manage your subscriptions link which you can get to see under Manage Account.
- Then, in the active subscription, you need to look for HBO max.
- Next, tap on cancel the subscription and finally, you need to confirm your cancellation.
If you want, purchase the HBO Max subscription on Roku via a Roku account. It is possible to stream content till the due date despite canceling the subscription.
To cancel the subscription, you need to press the home button that you will get to see on the Roku remote. Next, you need to use the directional pad on the remote so that you can highlight HBO max.
How To Cancel HBO Max On Roku Device Or Roku TV
If you want to cancel HBO Max on a Roku device, you should follow these steps:-
- First, you have to begin using your Roku device. Then, hit the Home button on the remote so that you can get the menu.
- Go to the menu and choose the Search option from there. Then, you need to find the HBO Max app.
- Tap on the HBO Max app. After that, you should hit the * button on your remote.
- Then, your job is to choose Manage Subscription from the available option.
- Now, you need to tap on Cancel Subscription so that you can start the cancellation.
- Finally, you need to click on Cancel Subscription to confirm the HBO Max subscription cancellation.
How To Cancel HBO Max On Roku Website
You should follow these steps if you are willing to cancel HBO Max on the Roku website.
- First, your task is to open any browser on the computer ( windows or Mac). Then, you need to head toward the Roku website.
- After that, you have to click on the option named: Sign-in. Now, you should put in your Roku account details.
- Next, your job is to move to the Manage Account section. Then, you have to tap on Manage your subscriptions.
- You have to look for the HBO Max subscription from the available subscriptions.
- Now, you have to tap on Unsubscribe so that you can cancel the subscription.
- At last, you need to click on Done to confirm the cancellation.
Alternate Method That You Can Follow
The option will not be available to you if you have not signed up for HBO Max through Roku. Therefore, you can not cancel the subscription using the option. So, to cancel the subscription, you need to visit the website and take the necessary steps from there.
- Your first task is to launch a browser on the device.
- Then, you must go to http://hbomax.com/, and thereafter you should log in to your account.
- Now, you need to select your Profile icon. After that, you have to select the Subscriptions menu.
How To Cancel HBO Max Subscription From The Official Site
You must go to the HBO Max site when you have purchased the HBO Max subscription on the site to terminate the subscription. Do you know how to cancel Roku and HBO max – pay bills via phone?
- Your first job is to launch a browser on your computer. Then, you need to move to the HBO Max site.
- You have to click on Sign In. To find the option, you need to check the top right corner. Then, you can offer the subscription credentials.
- You need to choose the Profile icon and Billing Information/Subscription.
- After that, you have to tap on Manage Subscription from the Billing Information.
- Next, you need to select Cancel Subscription on the My Account page.
- Finally, you should click Yes, Cancel Subscription if you want to cancel your subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is HBO max available for ROKU?
In December 2020, a deal was struck. It enables people to stream HBO Max on this device. If you are willing to steam HBO Max on the device, you need to ensure that your device can support Roku OS 9.3 or higher.
Go to Settings, then System and About, so that you can know which operating system is running on your device.
2. How do I cancel HBO on Roku?
First, you need to head toward my.roku.com, and then you should log in. Afterward, you must select the Manage your subscriptions link below the Manage account.
You should look for HBO Max in the Active Subscriptions. Now, you need to choose Cancel subscription. Finally, you have to confirm.
3. How do I deactivate my HBO Max subscription?
- First, you need to open HBO max.
- Next, your task is to click on the Profile icon.
- After that, you have to go to Settings.
- Now, click on Billing information.
- Then, you have to click on the Manage subscription option.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription. Finally, you need to confirm your cancellation.
4. How do I cancel a subscription on my Roku?
- Your first job is to tap on Home on the Roku remote that you are using.
- After that, you need to highlight the channel that you are willing to cancel.
- You should hit Star on the remote so that you can open the options menu.
- Thereafter, you need to choose Manage subscription.
- You have to choose Cancel subscription if you want to unsubscribe from this.
- Finally, you should choose Cancel subscription for confirmation.
5. Can I Cancel My HBO Max Subscription Using Cable TV Providers?
With the help of a cable TV provider, it is possible to cancel the HBO Max subscription. Remember that you can access this app once you subscribe to the HBO channel through a Cable TV Provider.
But if you select the process, it is impossible to see the HBO channel on cable TV.
6. How to cancel HBO max on Roku tv
To cancel HBO Max on Roku TV, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the home button on your remote.
- Navigate to the HBO Max channel using the arrow buttons on your remote.
- Press the asterisk (*) button on your remote to bring up the options menu.
- Select “Manage subscription” and press OK.
- Choose “Cancel subscription” and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
- How To Cancel Spectrum Internet [Updated 2022]
- How To Turn On Roku Tv Without Remote
- How To Watch Live Sports On Roku Free
- How to update Kodi on Firestick: A step-by-step guide for beginners
- The Ultimate Guide: How To Sync Roku Remote Without Pairing Button
- YOUTUBE YOU’RE OFFLINE CHECK YOUR CONNECTION ISSUE: 8 FIXES