If you want to know how to hear valorant comms on the discord stream, you need to check the VALORANT voice chat settings. So, to do so, you need to follow these steps.
- Your first task is to choose the ‘Push To Talk’ tab.
- Next, ensure that you have checked the ‘Enable’ box.
- If you haven’t checked, check this now and hit ‘OK.’
Here, we are going to mention a few ways that will let you know how to hear valorant comms on Discord stream.
- Check discord stream window settings
- Check discord stream audio settings
- Ensure that the Discord app is excluded from antivirus scanning.
Lastly, you should ensure that the output device you are using works properly. It is essential to check if the input device is working or not. Let’s dive into the article to know further about this.
Steps to hear valorant comms on Discord stream
We have given here four ways through which you can hear valorant comms on the Discord stream.
Check Windows Sound Settings
To hear VALORANT comms on Discord streams, you can check Windows sound settings.
- To do so, your first task is to move to the Control Panel.
- After that, you need to choose the option ‘Sound.’
- As soon as you navigate to the Sound window, you will see all devices available in a list, only those devices that are currently connected to the PC.
- If you want to check sound settings, choose the ‘Recording’ tab & next ‘Valorant – Game (RiotClientServices).’ Sometimes, you may find the green bars bouncing up and down. If it is the case, ensure that you have good sound settings. If it is not, try to make some adjustments.
Check VALORANT voice chat settings
- In this case, your first job is to head toward the audio settings of Valorant.
- Then, you need to move to the Voice Chat tab.
- You should now check several things such as Input, Output device, Incoming, and Microphone audio volume.
- If you want to check the functionality of audio levels, you need to perform the Loopback test, ensuring that it is audible. Sometimes, keeping voice chat on Push To Talk may solve the issue and allows you to hear comms on the Discord stream.
- In this case, your task is to change the Party Voice Activation Mode to Automatic.
- After that, you must share your display on Discord to check the issue.
You need to check the performance status of VALORANT to know whether Voice Chat is down or not. In this case, you must check by going to the home display’s left-hand corner. After that, a red or yellow exclamation mark will appear, which signifies the Platform Status.
If you make the Party Voice Activation Mode automatic, it will solve the issue. Therefore, people can hear in-game comms. If you find the problem, make some changes to the audio settings of Discord.
Check Discord's Audio Settings
If you plan to stream a game on Discord, you should check some things to ensure that the app can choose VALORANT’s voice chat. We advise you to share your game screen directly rather than streaming through the Share Your Screen option.
Hence, you need to navigate to Discord’s Voice and Video settings, where you should check the correct audio options. There are other options like Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation, Advanced Voice Activity, etc., which you need to power off. These are available under Advanced voice options.
It is advised to power them off and start streaming again. Standard, Legacy, and Experimental options are available below Audio Subsystem. Then, you need to choose the Standard option, and next, you should power on Voice Diagnostics. Besides, Diagnostic Audio Recording enables you to debug through it in Discord.
It allows you to analyze audio issues and send these to Discord Support. When you apply the process, it is expected that the problem will get resolved. Therefore, you can hear VALORANT comms on Discord Steam. But if you still find the issue, it is advised to contact Discord Support and Riot Games Support with the problem’s detailed report.
Exclude Discord From Antivirus Scanning
You should follow these steps if you are willing to exclude Discord from the antivirus scan.
- You must open any antivirus app like Kaspersky, Avast, McAfee, etc.
- Head toward Virus & Threat Protection settings.
- After that, you need to tap on Add Exclusions.
- Next, you should add Discord to save the settings.
- Finally, you should try to reboot the computer.
We hope that you have now learned how to hear valorant comms on the discord stream.
Are you facing Minecraft error code? Then, you should know that an outdated game app can be the reason behind it. To troubleshoot the error, you need to update the OS. To know more about this error, click on this link and check the entire article:
Do you want to install multiversus mods? Then, you should know that this one is a free-to-play one-brawler. Moreover, you can mod the PC version of it easily. To know more about this article, click on the link and go through the entire article:
1. Can you stream VALORANT on Discord with voice chat?
Voice chat can run via the Riot Games app, which integrates with VALORANT (valorant.exe). Remember that Discord can enable users to do audio streaming via the VALORANT app.
2. How do I get game sound on the Discord stream?
These are some ways to get game sound on the stream.
- Run Discord as an Administrator.
- Check if Other Games or Applications Stream Sound.
- Manually Add Games on the Discord.
- Reset Discord Voice Settings.
- Change Discord Voice Settings.
- Set the Game to Windowed Mode.
- Check Audio Drivers.
- Reinstall Discord.
3. How do I listen to team comms in VALORANT?
If you are willing to listen to team commas in valorant, you should follow these steps.
- You should tap the gear button, which you can find at the client’s top.
- Then, you need to tap through Settings.
- After that, you should click on Audio and Voice Chat.
4. How do I stream voice chat on Discord?
You can stream voice chat on Discord in the following steps:-
- You need to join a voice channel on the server.
- After that, you have to hit the Screen streaming icon, which you can see near the bottom left corner of the voice status panel. Next, you can see a new window appearing.
- Now, you should choose any application window to share. Otherwise, you can choose a whole display also for sharing.
- At last, you need to hit the “Go Live” button at the window’s bottom section to share your stream.