Justify the steps to turn on Roku tv without a remote. If you are willing to power on Roku TV without a remote, you have to look for the physical power button and tap on this.
The button is at Roku TV’s bottom center, side panel, or on the back panel. Using the Roku smartphone app is an alternative process through which you can power on the TV without a remote. Thus, you can learn how to turn on Roku tv without a remote.
Turning On Your Roku TV Without A Remote
Do you know how to turn on TCL Roku tv without a remote? Before looking for the Roku TV’s power button, you should read the user manual properly. Have you lost the original manual? Don’t worry, as it is possible to find the manual on Google. You only need to write the keywords “Roku tv user manual [model number].” After that, you will get a free copy of the manual.
Use the mobile (android or iOS) as a remote. Do you want to use the Roku app effectively? Ensure that you have connected the Roku TV and your mobile to a similar wireless network. You need to follow these steps to use the mobile as a temporary remote.
- First, you should download the Roku app and install it thereafter on your mobile. You can see the app on both Google Play Store and the App Store.
- After that, you have to launch the app and follow the tutorial that you will see on display.
- Move to Devices. Then, you can see the Roku app finding nearby Roku devices.
- Choose Roku TV now. After that, you need to hit the Remote icon.
- Use the mobile to control Roku TV after you have connected both devices.
- If you want to power on the Roku TV, you must hit the red Power button. It is located on the display’s top-right side.
If you want to establish a wireless connection on the TV, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings with the help of the virtual remote, and then go to Network.
- You need to choose the option: Set up connection.
- After that, the Roku TV will find nearby wireless connections.
- Now you need to choose the WiFi network. Then, put in the required password. You can find your Roku TV linked to WiFi.
- Once prompted, you must reconnect the mobile to the WiFi connection, similar to the Roku TV.
- Suppose the mobile can’t scan the Roku TV. Then, power cycle the smart TV which you have. Next, see if you can see a list of devices.
If you want to power cycle the Roku TV, follow the steps.
- On the mobile, you need to exit your Roku app.
- After that, you should disconnect the Roku TV from the power source. Then, your task is to wait for a minimum of ten seconds.
- Next, you have to connect the Roku TV’s power cord to the socket. Now, you need to open the dedicated app.
- Wait for 30 seconds or more so that your mobile can scan for your Roku TV.
- Choose the TV from the list.
Locating The Power Button On A Roku TV
Remember that the original location of the power button depends on the year, model, and manufacturing.
- Middle, underside
- Back of TV, right-hand side
- Back of TV, left-hand side
- Front left, underside
Use The Roku App As A Remote
Are you unable to find the power button on the television? Then, use the Roku app for free to turn on the TV.
Now, what you need to do is navigate to the Apple App Store. Otherwise, you can go to the Google Play Store. Then, you have to write “Roku” there. Next, you should download this app to your tablet or your phone.
As soon as you download this, it will prompt you instantly to find nearby Roku devices. Then, you can see your Roku TV appearing in the list. After that, you should choose this to connect.
If you have linked your Roku TV within the Roku app, try to use the mobile as a remote. After that, you only need to turn on the television.
Hit the red power button.
You should follow the steps when you encounter issues and can’t connect your TV to the app.
- You have to close out the Roku app.
- Disconnect the TV from the wall.
- Now, your task is to wait a minimum of ten seconds. After that, you should connect the TV back.
- You should wait for thirty seconds until the tv is connected. If necessary, you can open the Roku app again. Next, you have to try to see if it is possible to connect.
1. How do I turn on my Roku without the remote?
If you are willing to power on the Roku TV without a remote, you should first look for the physical power button available at the bottom-center of the Roku TV, side panel, or on its back panel. Then, your task is to click on the button.
2. How do I turn on my Roku TV without the remote or the app?
It is possible to use the Roku mobile app to power on the Roku TV or power it off without the standard remote.
3. How do I turn on my Roku TV without a remote or Wi-Fi?
It is possible to use Roku without using wifi or a remote. You need to connect the Roku to the cellular hotspot of the mobile. Then, control the Roku device by setting up the Roku mobile app on the mobile.