Visit www.thechosen.tv/app to get it right now, or look for “The Chosen” in the app store on your iOS or Android device. Then, use a streaming media player like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, etc., to send what you’re watching from the app to your television.
Are you trying to find out where and how to watch the chosen one on a smart TV? If you want to know this in a more detailed way, you’ll need to read this article until the end.
About “The Chosen”
A mobile application is also available for The Chosen, a popular streaming TV show. Dallas Jenkins, an English director, directed the Chosen series on Jesus of Nazareth’s life.
There are 16 episodes of The Chosen, spread between two seasons and two Christmas specials. As a result, you may access the episodes of The Chosen for free by downloading the program from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store or by using a search engine to locate them.
Is The Chosen Available On Smart TV?
You may acquire The Chosen, a mobile app, from the App Store. The Chosen app can be found on the App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store for Android devices.
The Chosen is an app that can be seen on a Smart TV by casting the content from your smartphone. Casting The Chosen app to your Smart TV is possible with streaming devices and streaming services.
Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Samsung Smart TV are just some of the streaming devices and Smart TV that may be used to cast The Chosen app. In addition, the material of The Chosen may be streamed via PCs and Macs by accessing the app’s YouTube channel and website.
How To Watch The Chosen On Smart TV?
The Chosen is available on Smart TV via the following means.
- Display The Chosen content from your mobile device on your big screen
- You may watch The Chosen app on your TV by streaming.
- Access The Chosen through popular streaming platforms.
- Use your computer or Mac to play The Chosen.
- These are the only means by which the Smart TV app The Chosen may be installed.
Stream The Chosen By Downloading Angel Studios App On Android Or IOS
- Connect your smart TV and mobile device to the same wifi network.
Follow The Steps:
- Start by searching for “Angel Studios” in the search bar of your mobile device’s operating system’s app store or “play store.”
- When the app you want appears in the search results, touch it to download it.
- The next step is downloading it to your machine and running it.
- You can either sign in with your existing account information or register for a new account.
- After signing in, you may choose The Chosen from an Angel Studios homepage menu.
- Get to the cast or screen mirroring icon by bringing down the notification bar or control panel.
- The smart TV will be selected after a check of neighboring devices.
- Screen mirroring allows you to watch The Chosen on your smart TV from your mobile device.
Screen Mirroring From Streaming Devices Via Smart TV.
- A Google Chromecast and smart TV use the same wifi network.
- Connect the Chromecast device to a compatible smart TV.
Follow the steps to know how to watch the chosen smart TV:
- Download The Chosen from the Chromecast app store first.
- You may then use your Chromecast to search for and install the app.
- Once it has been downloaded and installed, open it up on your gadget.
- In addition, launch the app and choose the cast icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- After identifying neighboring devices, it will switch to your Smart TV.
- You may then cast what’s on your smartphone to a Smart TV using your Chromecast.
How To Cast The Chosen On Desktop/ Mac
The Chosen is a browser-only program; it is not available for download on desktop computers. Instead, follow these simple instructions to stream The Chosen on your Mac or PC.
- First, sneak into your computer’s browser and see whether you’re linked to a fast internet provider.
- Second, to access The Chosen’s official website, type “www.thechosen.tv” into your browser’s address bar.
- Next, choose the video you want to cast by clicking the ellipsis menu (three dots) and then casting.
- Then, choose your Smart TV from the Scan list and connect it to your computer so you can stream The Chosen to your TV.
How To Watch The Chosen One For free On TV?
Check it out on the go (from anywhere in the globe) with our free mobile app!
Visit www.thechosen.tv/app to get it now, or look for “The Chosen” on your iOS or Android device in the app store. Then, using a streaming media player like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, etc., you may send content from the app directly to your television.
- Peacock is where you can find The Chosen. Peacock has made it accessible to watch 1 season of The Chosen.
- In addition to AppleTV and Chromecast, the Chosen app is also compatible with Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung Smart TV.
- The Chosen app does not cost any money. The Chosen is available online on Angel Studios’ official website, the BYUtv app, the VidAngel app, and YouTube.
- The third season of “Chosen” is now available on Crackle.
- You may watch every episode of The Chosen for free on Angel Studios, BYUtv, The Chosen’s official YouTube channel, and VidAngel. The Chosen TV, an app that streams the show, is downloadable from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
1. Can I watch The Chosen on My smart TV?
The Chosen can’t be cast directly to My smart TVs. However, Angel Studios’ app for the following streaming devices makes watching The Chosen on your TV simple: It’s an Apple television. Roku. TV by Google.
The following streaming devices and My smart TVs are compatible with casting from The Chosen app:
- Apple TV Airplay can play media from other devices.
- Airplay 2 enabled smart TVs.
2, Can you download the chosen app on a smart TV?
Yes, you can download the chosen app on smart TV.
3. How do I connect The Chosen app to TV?
Follow The Steps:
- Launch that app.
- You may start casting by selecting the corresponding icon in the upper right.
- A drop-down menu listing your gadgets should appear.
- If you want to follow a specific device’s instructions, choose it from the menu and go from there.
- Just choose the episode you want to watch and click the play button.
4. Where can I find The Chosen series on TV?
You may find it by searching “The Chosen” in the iTunes or Google Play app stores or by visiting www.thechosen.tv/app. The software allows users to stream content to their television through an external device such as a Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, etc.