It is easy to get rid of the error once you can update the web browser, use the error 277 utility tool, run Roblox in compatibility mode, and remove the log files from Roblox. In addition, it is also possible to solve the problem by connecting Roblox to another network.
Roblox is a big online game. Besides, it is also a software engine that enables you to design games. In addition, you can play various types of games made by other users. It is popular for its exciting games but can cause numerous errors. This article is for you if you see Roblox error code 277 pop up in your window.
It is one of the games played by a lot of people. But these errors can irritate you. Roblox error code 277 is one of the common problems appearing without warning to anger players who are willing to keep on playing Roblox.
However, now you will not have any issues as we have given almost all the solutions to get rid of the problem. Within a few steps, you can fix the problem. Go through our article for all instructions to fix the Error Code 277 problem while using Roblox.
Do you belong to the people who don’t know what the error code 277 is? We have discussed the problem in detail, including the most effective ways to solve it. Therefore, if you are one of the people struggling with Roblox error code 277, you should continue reading.
Why Does Roblox Error Code 277 Occur?
You can find the error code 277 in windows 10, asking yourself, “please check your internet connection and try again.” However, you must not worry about it because it doesn’t indicate anything wrong with the software. It is one of the nasty errors which can pop up at any time for unknown reasons. You never know when you will encounter the problem.
Have you seen this message—
DISCONNECTED: Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (Error Code 277 ROBLOX).
If you have seen the message mentioned above, it will help you to sort it out and handle it easily by yourself. Don’t worry because you can fix the problem quickly after reading the next section. But now you should know why you get disconnected or lose your connection.
1. Corrupted Windows Files:
This error code is one of the big problems on your computer. You should avoid this by fixing the window Registry before it becomes excessively problematic. After that, it begins providing your PC issues while playing. The fix is not so hard as long as you are careful with what changes are made. It prevents you from getting messed up again.
2. Cache Files:
It is difficult to play your favorite video games while these are constantly freezing. You never know what is running. But in this case, one thing you should know is that a way exists. You only have to clear all cache files for the specific game; after that, your job is to reboot it. Thus, you can get rid of the issue that appears as magic in front of your eyes.
3. Roblox Maintenance:
Sometimes, the servers could go down for maintenance and disconnect you from the game. If it happens to you in-game, you should reboot the app or connect it via another browser after waiting for a while.
Whether the issue is one of those we have discussed above, you should go through our article properly to eliminate the problem. These things help you back up and run again in no time. However, these errors can be fatal sometimes. In such cases, your task is to ensure to go through these steps explained below.
Roblox clients might freeze for a few big bugs, also. The error code might appear if the game is big enough and contains over 4000 parts. Remember one thing 3000 is the limit of the parts on Roblox. Therefore, extra assets might cause a problem.
Best Methods To Fix Roblox Error Code 277
It doesn’t matter which device you use to play the Roblox games. You can encounter the problem. Besides, there are similar versions of Roblox for your laptops or desktops.
However, remember that the Roblox settings are not the same regarding Mobile devices. Therefore, your first task is to learn how you should fix the issue on desktops or laptops. These are the methods you are required to follow to solve the Roblox error code 277.
1. Try to update your Web Browser:
Your first task is to use a stable browser to avoid this specific error code. Although you use a stable browser, you must be conscious of its clogged old data. The old data can cause a few error codes like 277.
That’s why we recommend you update your web browser and use the recent version of it. You must forget to clean the old and unused data from the web browser.
2. Use The Error 277 Utility Tool:
You should use the tool to solve any corruption on the Windows Registry files.
These are the steps you should follow to use it.
● Your first task is downloading the utility tool on the desktop or laptop.
● Next, after downloading, you should install the software.
● Then, you must tap on the option ‘Scan Now.’
● This software can help you to do the task. You must wait for a while.
● Now, you should hit the ‘Fix’ button after scanning is finished.
● Once the fixing is done, you must restart the desktop or laptop to get rid of the problem.
3. Running Roblox In Compatibility Mode:
It is another process to troubleshoot the error, and you must try the solution to fix the issue. It is possible to make changes to the Roblox compatibility settings if necessary.
You need to follow these steps in this case:
● You should navigate the application and choose properties after tapping on the app.
● After that, you should choose the option ‘Run the Program .’You can find it in the compatibility tab.
● Next, you should choose the version of Windows.
● Then, your job is to choose the button Apply.
You might use the built-in troubleshooter program.
● Hence, you need to choose the Start button of Windows.
● Then, you should choose the Run option.
● After that, select the older version of windows.
● Next, select okay. It can run the method to troubleshoot.
● As soon as the method is completed successfully, you can see the list of problems appearing on display.
● Then, you can see the Roblox issue.
● You should go through the instructions on display.
● After completion, you should restart the device.
4. Removing The Log Files:
● Hit the Win button + R at a time to open the Run option.
● Next, you should type %localappdata%Roblox\logs.
● Hit enter.
● You should choose all of these when the files show up and then hit Shift+ Delete to delete these.
● After that, you should open your Run dialog box again.
● Then, you need to hit enter.
● Now, you should choose all of these and delete them by tapping on Shift + Delete.
If you use a mobile and have encountered an issue on your phone, you should fix the problem.
● Your first task is to open your Roblox game.
● After that, you need to enable the Airplane mode after running this game in the background.
● Next, you should enable both mobile data and Wi-Fi.
● At last, you should go back to the Roblox game.
5. Use Different Networks:
You can find the issue several times linked with your network. In this case, you should try to connect it to another network. You should fix the problem of this error code 277 in Roblox if you can connect while connected on a new WiFi or data signal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What Is Error Code 277 In Roblox?
Roblox Error code 277 is a connection error caused by the server getting disconnected when you’re playing. The Roblox will stop letting you play because it’s trying to reconnect with the game and failing every time.
It means your player character in-game won’t move or do anything else, either!
2. Is error code 277 a permanent ban?
You might find the error code 277 as a permanent ban while it occurs on Roblox while playing online. But it is not true in reality. The proper cause of the error code is Corrupted Windows Registry files and Geo content block. Once the error code occurs, it asks you if an interruption occurs in the client’s internet connection with the Roblox server.
You can encounter the error code on Windows 10, MAC, Xbox, and mobile devices. But you can fix the problem quickly with proper fixes.
3. How long does error code 277 last on Roblox?
You can get rid of the error code automatically if any maintenance occurs in the Roblox server. But if these don’t, your task is to fix these yourself with a few handy troubleshooting methods.