You can fix the SkyUI error code 1 problem with the help of the Mod Manager tool. Follow the below steps to fix the error:-
- Your first job is to open this tool to launch its Settings through the Menu bar, which you can find under the title bar.
- After that, navigate to the General tab. You should now enable the boxes in the “Association” section.
- You have to choose the option Ok to retain the changes in the tool.
- Finally, you should restart the tool. Then, you need to launch Skyrim and check whether the error message is removed or not.
What causes skyui error code 1?
You can encounter the error message for many reasons. We have given here some reasons why the error message can be encountered.
1. Administrator privileges: Users have to run SKSE using administrator privileges. It is because the actions of the program need elevation.
2. Incorrect installation: You may not have installed SKSE successfully. When you install this, you need to follow every step of the process.
3. Game files at the wrong location: You may place the game files in the wrong place, the result of which the game is unable to access the files required during gaming. If necessary, change the location to solve the issue.
Best ways to fix this error
These are the ways through which you can fix the skyui error code 1 problem.
SKSE Manual Installation
If you are willing to install SKSE manually, you should follow these steps.
- Your first job is to go to the SKSE website and download the SKSE setup from there.
- After that, you have to install it somewhere from where you can access this easily. Generally, you can save the setup in the SKSE64_2_00_04 folder.
- Next, head toward SKSE64_2_00_04 and the other folder having the same name.
- Now, you should choose files; skse64_1_5_3.dll, skse64_loader.exe, and skse64_steam_loader.dll.
- After that, you have to move these files into this specific location or directory, which we have mentioned below: C:/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition.
- Move to the SKSE64_2_00_04 folder. As soon as you open the Data folder, you must choose the Scripts folder that is available inside it. Then, you have to choose all the “.PEX” files.
- Once you choose the essential files, your task is copying them and pasting them to the game’s script folder location. You should move to the C Directory and open the Steam Apps. Then, you need to choose Common. Finally, you must go to Skyrim Special Edition to tap on Data and then scripts.
Change Mod Manager Settings
Changing its settings enables you to fix the problem. The steps that you need to follow in this case are:
- You should open Mod Manager first in your system. Next, you have to launch its Settings.
- Thereafter, head toward the General tab. You should tap on all boxes in the “Association” section.
- Next, you should choose Ok to save the changes in this tool. Then, you have to restart it.
- Finally, you should launch Skyrim to check if you can still see the message.
Run SKSE64 as an Administrator
- Your first job is to find the SKSE63 app located in the SKSE folder directory. Then, you have to tap on this after finding it.
- Next, choose the option Properties from the context menu. Now, hit the Compatibility tab.
- Next, you can see the checkbox below the Settings section. Tap on this, which says, “Run this program as an Administrator.”
- Finally, your job is to tap on Apply. Now, you should select the option “OK” to save your changes.
New Skyrim folder location
It is possible to resolve the issue by changing the location of the Skyrim folder.
- Change the location of the Skyrim folder located in the Steam folder to the C directory’s Game folder you have made recently.
- After that, you have to launch SKSE as an Administrator and start using the game via this. It is a vital step.
- Once you attempt opening Skyrim, an error message will appear, saying that your essential Steam files are missing. If you want to resolve the problem, you need to launch Steam. After that, you must tap on the game and choose Properties from the context menu.
- After going to the Properties, it is required to select the Local tab.
- Hit the Browse local files option in the local tab to move to the game’s location.
- Then, you will be directed to the SSE game folder, where you can launch SKSE from the game file’s new location in your system.
- At last, you have to launch this Skyrim mod app. Now, you should check if you have resolved the problem.
Check Windows Update
- Your first task is to type “Windows Update” in the search area. Then you will be directed to the Windows Update page.
- Next, tap on “Update Windows” to complete the procedure.
If you want to Write Blog Rygar Enterprises, you have to set up the goals of your company’s blog. Moreover, your task is to identify the target audience. Make sure that you are determined about what you should write. To know about this in detail, click on the link and read the entire article:
How long does the IOS 16 Installation Process Take? Are you pondering this question? The time needed for the installation procedure is between 10 and 20 minutes. Whereas the setup procedure takes 5 to 10 minutes, the overall software upgrade takes approximately 20 to 45 minutes. To know about this in detail, click on the link and read the article:
frequently asked questions
1. What is the SkyUI interface?
SkyUI is a type of mod used to improve the user interface on your computer. Thus, you can use this more easily with a mouse and keyboard.
2. How do I install SkyUI with a mod organizer?
- First, your task is to run the Skyrim Special Edition. Make sure that the version is at least 1.5.73 or later.
- Now, you need to Install SKSE64. Make sure that the version is 2_00_15 or later. Moreover, it needs to support the present Skyrim version.
- Then, you have to download SkyUI through MO. To do so, you need to tap on the option: Download with Manager.
- Now, you need to install SkyUI.
- After that, you have to download Airship via MO. You need to tap on the Download with a Manager button option to do so.
- Then, your task is to install Mod.
- Finally, it would help if you opened Skyrim.
3. How to reinstall the 60 FPS Mod in SkyUI?
- First, you need to go to the address NexusModManager/Skyrim/Mods on the computer.
- Then, your task is to look for a zip file by the name 60 FPS Interface Mod.
- Then, you need to delete that file.
- After that, your task is to delete the entire SkyUI.
- Now, you need to reinstall SkyUI.
- Finally, you have to update Skyrim Script Extender to the latest versions.