Google Analytics is a web analytics service that is offered by Google which tracks and reports website traffic, engagements, and posts of web pages. It is currently used as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google launched this Google Analytics service back in November 2005 just after launching Urchin, another marketing platform-based application.
As of the latest report of 2019, Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service on the web. Google Analytics is also used to gather usage data from Android and IOS operating systems from mobiles, and the application is known as Google Analytics for Mobile Phones.
Google Analytics is used to track website activities such as session duration, pages per session, the bounce rate of individuals using the site, along the information available on the source of the traffic.
What Is Google Analytics?
As mentioned above, Google Analytics is a web analytics service and by the latest report, Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service across the world. The main task of Google Analytics is to track the engagements, activities across a specific webpage or a certain Google-based Marketing website.
This feature is also used in mobile phones to mark data usage and other alike applications.
How Much Must One Charge For Google Analytics?
The key to any successful marketing strategy is the metrics.Does Google Analytics Cost Money, The numbers, the activities track record, what makes a company understand the graph of success and the productivity report? Currently, one of the popular and most used platforms to collect metrics and reports is Google Analytics. Despite its immense popularity, there is still confusion about the cost and how much one charges for Google Analytics.
Google Analytics can be best called ‘freemium service’, because, small businesses can use the Google Analytics service for free, without paying any monthly or annual charge. The basic features are available for free. But, if one needs advanced features and has to do some huge website activity record check, or needs the ability to perform more with the service, there the Google Analytics needs a recurring fee.
Unlike any other freemium Web analytics, Google Analytics 360 (formerly known as Google Analytics Premium) will cost $150,000 dollars a year. It is really a big price tag, but it is worth it when the advanced features are considered. So, it is around $150,000, the Google Analytics controller charge for Google Analytics.
Is Google Analytics Free?
Does Google Analytics Cost Money, Google Analytics is more like a freemium service. Definitely, Google Analytics is free, but there are some restrictions on the features. The basic features are provided, but for getting the facility of using the advanced features of Google Analytics. One needs to buy the Google Analytics 360, previously known as Google Analytics Premium Service.
For small businesses, there is no need to buy the premium service of Google Analytics. All the basic features are available in the free version. The paid Google Analytics service is recommended for a big company, who need to manage a lot of websites and at the same time need to track the activities, engagements of the posts and the webpage.
Alternative Of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is undoubtedly the best web analytics present but if there is any problem regarding Google Analytics, like many a time, the system does not allow access to Google Analytics. For that case, there are alternatives of Google Analytics. Some of them are:
- Mix panel: It is a platform that let users to interact and analyze the activities and it is suitable for both mobile and personal computer.
- Matomo, formerly, it was known as Piwik.
- Adobe Analytics, is another good web analytics software, and its demand has been in high graph.
There are many alternative Web analytics, but it is recommended to use google Analytics, as it is free for using the basic features and it can be used by everyone, irrespective of the operating system.
How To Get Google Analytics?
Google Analytics can be accessed by anyone if they have a Google account. Here are the steps, for how to get Google Analytics.
- Firstly, one need to open the Google account.
- After that, one needs to sign in to the Analytics account from the Google Analytics webpage.
- After this, the cookies will directly direct the user to the Analytics user interface.
This is how one can sign in to Google Analytics and can perform the desired task. It is not at all a very difficult one and it is definitely user-friendly.
Why Is Google Analytics Free?
One must remember that Google Analytics is free, but only the basic and most important features can be accessed. For complicated applications, or for large businesses, one needs to get a paid Google Analytics 360, a premium version. In this premium version, all the advanced features of Google Analytics are available.
Google Analytics is free because it provides small businesses a platform, who do not have much capital. Google Analytics is more like a freemium web analytics service.
Is Google Analytics Free Or Paid?
Both the options are available. One can use Google Analytics for free if they do not need any advanced features for their works to be done. The basic features of web analytics are available in the free Google Analytics service.
But, if one need advanced features for their work, then the premium version needs to buy, Google Analytics 360 is the premium version that provides all the basic as well as the advanced features that are available for a web analytic service.
How Much It Costs For Google Analytics?
The cost of Google Analytics is a bit high, around $150,000 per year but by considering the advanced features and the modern characteristics of a 21st century web analytics, the premium version of Google Analytics is worth buying.
How to set up Google Analytics?
There are some easy steps to set up Google Analytics on mobile or in a computer. Here are the steps, on how to set up Google Analytics.
- Firstly, one need to sign in to the Google Analytics account.
- After signing in to the account, there will be two options available. One is for free access; another one is for paid one. Now, according to the choice, one must select the required scheme. If one chooses free access, all the basic features of Google Analytics will be available, but the advanced features will nit be available. For getting the advanced and new features, one need to sign in for the premium Google Analytics account, which costs $150,000 per year.
- Now, after selecting the desired scheme, one need to select the property of the Google Analytics account. The property represents the characteristics of the website, its features.
- After creating the basic feature of the Google Analytics, one need to set up a reporting view in the property section. Views create the filtered perspective of the data that is extracted from the company’s website or elsewhere.
- By following the above instruction, one can easily setup Google Analytics and can use it to collect data and track the activities, engagements of the posts of webpages and websites.
Google Analytics has been in demand since it is launched back in 2005 by Google. According to the latest report, Google Analytics is the most used and popular web analytics in the world. Here, all the steps regarding how to set up Google Analytics have been discussed along with the features and the schemes of google Analytics.
There were surely many confusions regarding the Does Google Analytics Cost Money, which has also been addressed in the above segments. Google Analytics is freemium web analytics, and even it can be used for free, but only to get access to the advanced features, the premium version of Google Analytics needs to be bought.