Virtwifi has no internet access error may appear if there is an issue with your network. You can fix the issue by using windows internet Troubleshooter, checking drivers, flushing Windows DNS, changing Windows DNS, resetting Windows network, and so on.
Here we are going to elaborate on a few steps that you need to follow to solve the “Virtwifi Has No Internet Access” issue.
- First, your task is to turn on Windows PC.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Search” box. Now you have to type “Turn Windows features on or off.”
- Then, you should Scroll down and look for “Windows HyperVision Platform.”
- Now, you need to click the option: “OK” so that you can save the changes.
- Finally, you need to restart the PC.
After following the above-mentioned steps, your task will be to install HyperVision on your Windows.
- First, you need to tap on the search box.
- Then, you have to type “Turn Windows features on or off.”
- Now tap on the option “expand Hyper-V.”
- Then, your task is to check both:
- Hyper-V management tool
- 2. Hyper-V platform.
- Finally, you need to tap on “OK.”
If you want to run Android on the computer, you need to use the Android-X86 app. Remember that the Android X86 is in the beta stage.
What Causes Virtwifi Has No Internet Access
You can encounter the error due to network issues. Usually, a DNS problem is the reason behind the error.
How To Fix This Error
These are the methods following which you can resolve the error.
1. Check Your Drivers
Drivers of network adaptors — WiFi or ethernet— may create connectivity problems. In this case, you may attempt to connect to the internet through your ethernet connection or other alternatives. You should perform this method to keep your drivers.
- Your first job is to hit the Windows key + R. Then, you need to type devmgmt. msc in and tap on enter.
- Next, you have to tap twice on the Network adaptors so that you can expand it. Then, you should tap on the WiFi card or ethernet adaptor. After that, you have to tap on the Update driver.
- You should choose Search automatically for drivers. Windows can find the available updates, and then it will install them.
- Now, you need to reboot the PC.
2. Use The Windows Internet Troubleshooter
This troubleshooter can help you to solve the problem several times. In this case, you should first hit the network icon in the taskbar. Then, you should tap on Troubleshoot problems. Now, it is the Troubleshooter that will do its job.
Remember that you may face connectivity issues when the network adaptor is outdated. That’s why we recommend you upgrade this so that you can check if the error has been fixed.
As you can not connect to a WiFi network, you need to connect your computer to the internet. Then, you should use the ethernet wire to update the network adapter.
In this case, you need to make sure that an ethernet wire is available with the router. So, you should follow these steps to upgrade the Windows network adapter.
- Your first job is to use “Win+R” so that you can launch the run command.
- After that, you need to type devmgmt. ms.
- Tap on the “Enter” key if you are willing to start the process.
- Next, your job is to tap on the “+” that allows you to expand the “Network Adapter” selection.
- Then, you have to tap on the WiFi card to update.
- What you have to do now is to select the “Search automatically” option. After that, your job is to look up the WiFi card adapter driver online and ensure that it should be the most recent.
- Suppose there exists any network adapter driver. Hence, Windows will find the driver by connecting to the internet and downloading this thereafter.
- You can see the option “the best drivers for your device are already installed”
3. Flush Windows DNS
- If you are willing to open the Windows run, your task is to use “Win+R.”
- Then, you need to enter cmd so that you can access this and select the option “Command Prompt.”
- You must type ipconfig/flushdns and hit the “Enter” key.
Finally, you need to check whether accessing the internet without the Windows virtual WiFi is possible or not.
4. Change Windows DNS
It is impossible to access the network when your network is facing any problem, and this one is not operating in WSA. A DNS problem mostly causes the error.
Ensure that you use the command prompt so that you can move the DNS of the local machine to another DNS to fix issues.
- Your first job is to get access to the Windows settings.
- Next, you can see a drop-down menu.
- After that, you must head towards the “Change Adapter Settings” and tap on it.
- Now, you should toggle this option “Connection” to the right side.
- You can choose “Properties” from the menu.
- Next, you have to choose “IPV4.”
- Then, you should choose the option “Properties.”
- After that, you need to type the DNS Server’s address.
- Tap on “OK” for saving changes.
You can use any of the following addresses of the DNS server.
- Google Public DNS: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Cloudflare: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- OpenDNS: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
5. Reset The Windows Network
You must try to restart the Windows network so that you can fix the error. Generally, you can perform the process of flushing DNS and updating it.
- You must tap on “Win + I” to move to the “Windows Settings.”
- After that, you must choose “Network & Internet” in the left pane and tap on it.
- Scroll down under “Network & Internet” to choose the “Advanced Network Settings” option.
- Thereafter, you have to choose “Network Reset,” which you can see below the “More Settings” option on the scroll.
- Choose “Reset Now” at last.
- As VirtWiFi does not come with any internet connectivity, it may irritate you when you are unable to access the ethernet cable.
A Pro Tip To Fix Easily
You need to enable the Windows HyperVision Platform because the error can appear when you haven’t chosen the Windows Hypervisor platform.
If you are willing to fix the problem, these are the steps that you need to follow to enable this Windows hypervisor platform.
- First, you should open the Windows PC.
- After that, go to the “Search” box and click on “Turn Windows features on or off” to enter it.
- You should check “Windows HyperVision Platform” once you descend.
- You should tap on “OK,” enabling you to save changes.
- Restart your PC thereafter.
Once you finish these steps, you must install HyperVision on your Windows.
- First, choose the search field.
- Then, you have to type the “Turn Windows features on or off” option.
- After that, your job is to tap on “Hyper-V” to make it enlarged.
- Now, you should verify both the Hyper-V platform and management tools.
- Then, you should hit the option “OK.”
- As soon as you complete these steps, you should try to restart the PC to check whether the error remains.