Do you know why is Ultrasurf not working? It may not work because of antivirus or firewall interference. In this case, you should try to disable the antivirus software or uninstall this.
You can also fix the problem manually by setting up an UltraSurf proxy. To fix the issue, you can run the Internet Connections troubleshooter. For this, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- First, hit Windows key + I. Then, choose Update & Security.
- Next, select the Troubleshoot option that you will get to see in the left pane. Then, tap on Additional Troubleshooters.
- Now, choose the option: Internet Connections and tap on Run the troubleshooter.
- In this case, you should use the Network Adapter troubleshooter to solve the UltraSurf connection problems.
What is UltraSurf’s platform compatibility?
You should know that this platform supports Windows, Android, and iOS platforms. Therefore, it is possible to use this on Windows PCs, Android & iOS mobile devices. But you should not be surprised if it doesn’t work with Apple and Linux desktop platforms.
What are the best browsers for UltraSurf?
This platform is mainly designed for Google Chrome & Internet Explorer. So, you should use UltraSurf with these browsers. However, it is still possible to use with some alternative browsers.
You can use a browser with a default VPN rather than using UltraSurf for these browsers. Remember that the Opera browser can incorporate its VPN. The default VPN can conceal locations, the result of which you can bypass geo-content restrictions.
This browser comes with several features. The customizable speed dials on the start page are a standout feature of the browser. Besides, it has a unique sidebar with default messengers and a preloaded music player. One of the great sidebar features is My Flow which allows you to share web content.
How can I fix UltraSurf not working
Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter
- Your first job is to open the Settings app by hitting the Windows key + I. Then, you should choose Update & Security.
- Next, your task is to select the Troubleshoot option that you will get to see in the left pane. Then, you should tap on Additional Troubleshooters.
- Now, your job is to choose the option: Internet Connections and tap on Run the troubleshooter.
- You can use the Network Adapter troubleshooter to fix the UltraSurf connection problems.
Choose another server
There are three different server checkbox options to choose from. Although the best server is determined by default, there is always an alternative option. Therefore, you can select one of the other server options if the platform doesn’t connect.
Disable Windows Defender Firewall
- Your first job is to hit the Windows key + S and type fire. Next, you should tap on Windows Defender Firewall.
- After that, you need to enable Windows Defender Firewall or disable it in the left pane.
- Next, you have to choose the radio buttons to turn off Windows Defender Firewall options for Private and Public networks.
- At last, you need to exit from the window by tapping on OK.
Turning off the firewall is an effective solution if Ultrasurf is not working. We recommend you enable the firewall if you don’t browse the web with UltraSurf connections.
Uninstall third-party antivirus software and firewalls
- Your first job is to hit the Windows key + R. After that, you should type appwiz. Cpl, and tap on OK.
- You need to choose any of the installed third-party antivirus software and firewall.
- At last, you should tap on the Uninstall option. Now, go through the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Ultrasurf may not work when antivirus software blocks it. Hence, your task is to disable the software to check if the issue is resolved. It is essential to remove the antivirus from the computer if it does not work. You need to ensure that you remove all components of the antivirus. Hence, we recommend you use a third-party uninstaller software in CCleaner to complete the method.
Manually set up an UltraSurf proxy via browser settings
- Your first task is to launch this browser first. Then, it would be best if you hit the menu button, which appears as three vertical dots in the top right corner. Now, you should choose the Settings option.
- Now, your job is to choose the System option in the left pane.
- Tap on Open your computer’s proxy settings in the Chrome browser.
- After that, you have to toggle the switch for Use a proxy server forward under Manual proxy setup.
- Then, you need to input 127.0.0.1 or another proxy server you want within the Address box.
- After that, type 9666 within the Port box.
- At last, you need to hit the Save button.
If you find Ultrasurf not connecting on this browser, you should set up the proxy manually.
- Your task is to launch the Firefox browser. After that, you should hit the menu button in the top right corner.
- Now, you should choose the Settings option.
- Then, you need to hit the Settings button under the Network Settings section.
- After that, your job is to choose the Manual proxy configuration option.
- You have to input 127.0.0.1, or you can put another proxy with the HTTP Proxy box.
- Next, you have to type 9666 in the Port box.
- At last, hit the OK button for saving the changes that you made.
If you are a Chrome user, it is not compulsory for you. But for Firefox users, it is necessary.
Try the UltraSurf Chrome extension
Chrome users can use an UltraSurf extension. Therefore, adding that extension to the browser is okay when the UltraSurf app is not working as expected. So, it is possible to toggle on or off an UltraSurf connection with that add-on’s toggle button.
Do you know how to troubleshoot MW2 DEV ERROR 657? Then, your task is to restore the Licenses on PlayStation. To gather more knowledge about this error, click on the given link and go through the entire article:
If you are willing to learn how to hear valorant comms on the Discord stream, your job is to check the VALORANT voice chat settings. To learn more about this topic, click on the given link and read the entire article:
frequently asked questions
1. What ports does Ultrasurf use?
9666 is the default port. The user browses internet sites typically using IE.
2. Is Ultrasurf VPN safe?
Yes, it is safe. This platform tunnels your complete traffic via your secure and encrypted TLS tunnel. It works as a VPN app on Android & iOS. Besides, it helps to hide the actual IP address.
3. Does Ultrasurf hide your IP address?
This one is a free VPN service including a primary feature—namely. The Ultrasurf platform can make a VPN tunnel for the location. After that, it will hide the actual IP address from advertisers, snooping websites, and monolithic search engine companies like Google. It also helps you to access Netflix with more stealth.