If you want to fix the YouTube you’re offline check your connection problem, you should try clearing the browser’s cache, cookies, etc. So, to clear out the browser’s data, you need to do the following:
- Your first job is to go to the browser’s address bar and type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData in it. Then, you should tap on Enter.
- Next, your job is to choose the cache and cookies options. You should ensure that you have set the Time range to All times. Hit the Clear Now button so that you can clear out all data.
What causes this error?
The error message “YouTube you’re offline check your connection” can appear due to an internet connection issue or software problem. We have given some other reasons, including:
- Server problems exist at YouTube’s end.
- VPN or proxy blocking the connection.
- The corrupted browser
How to fix this?
We have given some solutions that you may try to fix the issue.
Ensure Youtube servers are operational
If you see Youtube TV saying it’s offline, ensure that the network or streaming device mainly creates the problem. In this case, you need to check that no other problem exists with the Youtube platform.
Now, you need to check the YouTube server status if this error message: “Youtube you’re offline check your connection” still appears.
Restart the YouTube app
In this case, your task is to restart the YouTube app or web browser when this error message appears. Try to restart the app to install updates properly. Then, you have to set up a new connection with the Youtube servers.
Cross-check the date/time and region
If your PC has the wrong date/time and region on the device, it may create problems with any site. When your device has an internet connection already, the settings may be available in order. But you need to cross-check these.
- Your first task is to open Windows Settings by tapping the Windows key + I.
- After that, you should find the date and time settings. Tap on the option popping up in the dropdown menu.
- You should ensure that you have synced these settings with the current time/date and region. It is recommended to enable the Set time slider.
Sign out of the YouTube
If the error message appears, you can sign out of the app. It is possible to resolve the problems regarding accounts by signing out of the YouTube account.
Restart your Streaming Source Device
You can use a streaming device or web browser to access the app. These are the names of a few streaming devices for the Youtube TV app.
- Smart TVs
- Streaming Stick such as Apple TV, Firestick, or Roku
- Games Consoles like PlayStation and XBOX
- A PC or MacBook Laptop
It is advised to restart the streaming device or web browser completely. If you want to restart these, your task is to disconnect these for 60 seconds before you connect them again. This process lets you download updates to install and start, updates downloaded in the background. Thus, you can get rid of the “Youtube you’re offline check your connection” error message.
Update streaming software before downloading
Update software to the latest version if you use a TV, Streaming Stick, or Games console. It can help you to prevent problems from arising over time.
You can miss updates, or your installation may be interrupted. As a result, it can cause problems with the streaming device.
Youtube TV apps can create problems due to old or partial firmware installation. So, it is essential to have the latest software. Thus, you can access new apps and improve your viewing experience.
Try another DNS
There are many free DNS providers that you can use. Hence, follow the steps to learn how to try Google’s DNS.
- You should first open Windows Settings by hitting Windows key + I and then tap on Network & Internet.
- Now, you need to tap on the Change adaptor options.
- Afterward, you must tap on the active network (WiFi or LAN). You need to tap on Properties.
- Your job is to look for Internet Protocol Version 4 in the list. Then, you have to tap on this. Now, tap on Properties.
- After that, your job is to check the Use of the following DNS server addresses radio button. Now, type 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in the preferred and alternative DNS addresses.
Disable any Ad blockers or VPNs
Remember that Ad blockers or VPNs can affect your streaming performance negatively. As a result, it can cause internet connectivity issues. Regarding privacy concerns, a VPN is always a good choice. But using this may cause YouTube connectivity problems.
Due to s.mzstatic.com itunes error, you will get the error message: “iTunes can’t verify the identity of the server s.mzstatic.com”. If you want to fix this issue, your task is to open iTunes in Safe mode. To gather more knowledge about this topic, click on the link and read the entire article:
An outdated game app can cause the Minecraft error code deep ocean. You can troubleshoot the issue by updating the OS. To know more about this error, you need to click on the link and check the entire article:
frequently asked questions
1. Why is YouTube saying I’m not connected to the Internet?
If the issue occurs, ensure that your mobile is not in airplane mode. You should try connecting to Wi-Fi, LTE, or 3G if available. Besides, ensure that you have enabled the data usage for YouTube.
2. Why does my computer keep telling me I’m offline?
If your PC has incorrect date and time settings, it can make this youre offline. check your connection . Therefore, to fix the issue, you should set the system clock to today’s date and time. Your task is to tap two times on the clock icon in the Windows Taskbar on your PC. Then, you should select the option Change date and time settings.
3. How to clear the YouTube cache?
- If you are using an Android device, you should first open your Chrome app Chrome.
- You should click on More More at the top right of the page.
- Click on History. Next, tap on Clear browsing data.
- You should select a time range at the top portion of the page. Choose All Time to delete everything.
- Then, you have to check the boxes adjacent to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Finally, you must click on Clear data.